A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I`ve just had a phone call from one of the owners of the home, to ask how we both are and to tell me the door is always open should I need any support.

People are so kind.

What a wonderful home Dhiren was in. He will be missed as they obviously see their residents as one big family and how lovely that they have contacted you

Much support

Sarah

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Sylvia, I can only stand in awe at your courage and bravery in following Dhiren's selfless wishes.

You are in my thoughts as always.

Candlelight 67

Nov 4, 2013
West Sussex
I just wanted to send my sincere condolences to you and your family. I have also lit a virtual candle.

Your posts of your husband smiles have really stood out.

Now it's time to take care of you.

Candlelight 67

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Thinking of you Sylvia.

You are a special lady - though I think I know you won't agree, as you see yourself as someone who just did what was right for Dhiren. Loving and knowing him so well, you excelled at just doing what was right for Dhiren.

A huge gap will now be in your life, so please look after you now as you are much loved xx

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Dear Sylvia, I'm so sorry. Like many who follow this thread (and your blogg), you and Dhiren feel a part of my life and your love and respect for Dhiren just shines ever day. This is a breath of fresh air. The last few weeks have been so difficult and I hope both you and Paul find comfort and kindness in the coming days and months.
Love Craig x

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
I'm down in the dumps today so forgive me for not responding.
...there is no forgiveness necessary, Sylvia. You are allowed to be down, cross ,upset, mixed up, lost and most of all tired. You have been through such a lot especially over this last month or so and emotionally and physically your entire system has been stressed beyond limits. Give yourself time to absorb everything that has happened and to accept that this is the start of a new stage in your life.
Don't respond, don't feel guilty, just feel our love and support for you and yours during this sad and difficult time.
Maureen..x.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
No response necessary or expected Sylvia.
So many times, you have given us your support and your strength.
Now is the time for you to give it to yourself.
You can let the tears flow and just take time to grieve.
You have a massive adjustment to make, your life has changed and so very quickly too.
Please be kind to yourself and patient too.
love and compassion. xxx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Sylvia, there is no need to ask forgiveness. You must be totally overwhelmed by everything, you need peace and time to work through it all and gather strength for the days ahead.

I hope you are managing sleep, rest, to help you through this extremely difficult time.

Ever thinking of you, with love
Loo xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.