a bit of encouragement amongst all the angst!

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I am still struggling but I did get a bit of encouragement this week

one of my photos has been shortlisted for a competition if you would like to vote on it please follow link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/20millionsteps … … #20millionsteps
I would love to win a gopro camera! Then I could take time lapse photos of flowers opening:)
but there are 6 lovely others competing for it they all deserve to win!
Mine is the one of the sheep in the sunset it's a competition run by our local council

Hope you enjoy the photo you don't have to vote!!
It is going to be one of the main photo's in my new exhibition which is part of my fundraising initiative

just wanted to share it with you

Attachments

• pansheepcrop.jpg
    pansheepcrop.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 514

Rathbone

May 17, 2014
West Sussex
I think this is one of the best photos I have ever seen Crestivesarah. Thank you for sharing it and I shall certainly vote for you - right now. Loving thoughts for all the other wonderful things you are doing in your life. X Shelagh:)

PS Just read your Profile. Don't know what to say and I'm not usually lost for words, as most people on TP already know! How very, very hard for you and what a wonderful positive attitude. Thank you for helping me. X

PPS Done it! X

Last edited:

ElizabethAnn

Jan 4, 2014
Northumberland
Fabulous photo Sarah - I have some "creative" ambitions myself - but sadly they are ambitions without talent. You actually have the talent too.

Vote cast :)

Fingers crossed and happy snapping...

Elizabeth

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I like the photo with the rainbow bubble and I like the one with the muddy splash - but the best is surely your's Sarah! Brilliant! Ihave voted too.:)

(Gosh, I sound like an A**i advert there!

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
thanks for the encouragements I liked the one of the little girl jumping in the puddle!

Pleased that the photo has encouraged you too:)

I had a bad day yesterday (but when I was taken to visit a friend for lunch I perked up!)

The sun is shining today;) Will probably do some theraputic gardening!

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Sarah-brilliant photo. I would love to see that on my bedroom wall. The whole shot seems so peaceful. Well done-I've voted

Hope your day is good

Love from

Lyn T