a bad day

marmarlade

Jan 26, 2015
well to day for some reason im really upset not sure why ,its just being on my own every thing seems to point to the fact hubby isnt here, i saw him yesterday and he was fine after a fall Friday night and cutting his head open resulting in a trip to hospital to have it stitched, so not sure why today should be any different. its just a down in the dumps day which we all get so will mop up the tears and carry on. thanks for listening

Essie

Feb 11, 2015
We all get them marmalade, some for no discernible reason at all but in your case I'm sure hubby's fall was very upsetting with a hospital visit required as well and we so often keep it all together in front of our LO's or others and then when we are finally on our own the upset and stress comes over us in a big tidal wave when we have the time and space to process it. So reassure yourself that hubby is fine now and be kind to yourself, cup of tea, cake, the sofa and telly or a book. :cool:

Big hugs.

marmarlade

Jan 26, 2015
bad day

We all get them marmalade, some for no discernible reason at all but in your case I'm sure hubby's fall was very upsetting with a hospital visit required as well and we so often keep it all together in front of our LO's or others and then when we are finally on our own the upset and stress comes over us in a big tidal wave when we have the time and space to process it. So reassure yourself that hubby is fine now and be kind to yourself, cup of tea, cake, the sofa and telly or a book. :cool:

Big hugs.
not sure if im doing this right have never responded to a member before so Essie thanks for the reply its so nice to know others understand what we are going through

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Seem like you could do with a great big hug , sadly I can only give you a cyber hug , but this one is my favourite
image.gif