3 Perfect Days

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear All,

Well, life has been bliss for three days. It's like having a normal existence again.

The carers took my parents to the coast yesterday - walks on the promenade and in a park where they handfed extremely overweight squirrels. They had coffee and cake and good old fish and chips for lunch [the parents, not the squirrels, that is]. A spot of shopping and came home at 4.30pm. No whingeing, no complaints and a great day had by all and the sun shone the whole time.

After dinner, my parents sat down and watched a Fawlty Towers video and slept through the entire night without getting up once.

This morning they are happy and laughing and have gone shopping with a friend.

If only it would last.......

Jude

Katy44

Sep 14, 2004
Your posts always make me laugh! The image of squirrels sat around a cafe table eating cake!
Glad you have had a good few days.

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Dear Jude,I am so glad your parents had such agood day and it makes it better with you going home soon that you will have some good memories to take with you. In fact it may be a good idea to print your post off because its all to easy to forget the good times! storm

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Gang,

I reckon those squirrels would have been delighted to have been invited for lunch. I saw the photos - they were huge.

Today is proving to be wonderous too. I suspect that the parents are secretly thrilled to bits about my imminent departure and the subsequent return of Glyn and Carole. This will liven things up for them no end.....!

It's Carole's birthday today so we are having a 'tea' later on. Should be good fun. Ollie will deputise as the livestock.

Jude