2018 annual survey - the results are in!

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
Hi everyone,

We’re pleased to announce that the results of our user survey are in! A huge thank you to those of you who took the time to fill it in - we really appreciate it.

We were particularly pleased to hear that:

· 92.5% of you agreed or strongly agreed that DTP was a helpful source of information about dementia, a 2.5% increase from last year

· 92% said they would be likely or very likely to recommend the service to others, a 5% increase from last year

· 93% said they either got practical tips to help care for someone , felt less isolated, got answers to questions about dementia, learned more about living with dementia, or felt better able to cope with their situations because of DTP

We really appreciate those of you who shared your personal experiences, and there were many powerful quotes. Below are a couple that stood out to us:

I can give personal testimony to the positive difference Talking Point has offered me since caring for my mother who has a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s. At any time of day or night (and often at night when I am alone with my thoughts and feelings), there is a source of advice and support - this is a unique selling point.

Would always recommend it as most of the time it was the only world that I felt I belonged where other people understood what my life was really like.

However, you also told us about areas that we can improve and develop on. These included receiving alerts more easily, a design that is more intuitive and making it easier to find information on topics.

Once again, a massive thank you to all of you who filled in the survey. You’re helping us not only to know what’s working well, but also to know what we need to improve on. We’re going to take those ideas and make the community better for everyone.

I’ve attached the full report, and we’d love to know your thoughts. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback about any part of the report :)

Attachments

• 2018 Talking Point Survey FINAL.pdf
    749.9 KB · Views: 730

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you @HarrietD

I found it interesting more than 3/4 read more than post and sad TP enables the smallest number to get actual better support in place.