20 mile mountain hike-11mountains in 10 hours!

Discussion in 'Fundraising for Alzheimer's Society' started by Itsajennything, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Itsajennything

Itsajennything New member

Jun 13, 2019
    All in aid of Alzheimer’s society. It’s in the Mourne Mountains in County Down in Ireland I’m completing an nearly 20 mile trek in one day over the 7 highest mountains and I’m fundraising directly for the charity and have a just giving link to share with it. I’m just struggling to reach other to people with my fundraising as I don’t have many followers. I’ve been training for it carrying my 4 year old up the mountains for the last 18 months lol. It’s a cause close to my heart as we lost both my granny and uncle to Alzheimer’s and I would love to try raise as much for the charity as I can. I will scale 7 mountains all over the height of 700m and take in 11 peaks on the day. I hope to complete it in under ten hours .. it will be tough but worth it

Attached Files:

2. Itsajennything

Itsajennything New member

Jun 13, 2019
    The website is

JUSTGIVING.COM/FUNDRAISING/JENNY-DUFFIELD7SEVENS

If anyone feels they can help