2 years on

nicetotalk

Sep 22, 2006
stretford
MARCH 6TH 2006 i lost my dear mum at the age of 62 to alzhimers iam still comeing on here i read so many post and my heart goes out to you all. to me it does not feel that long ago iam sure others on here feel that to. The pain the heartach it just goes on i get great comfort on here to able to help outhers and to try to help outhers that are going through this dreadfull illness. I will never get over watching my mum die never i was with her till she took her last breath but i just wanted anyone on here who wants some advice iam here to try to help and to try and comfort i know its hard but it makes it easier if someone had gone throgh it and is wanting reasurance iam here take care all of you

kathy

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Kathy

Thank you, it is nice for all of us to know there are other's who will talk, and listen.
Barb

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I am the same age as your mum was when she died and hope that when my time of need comes I have a loving person to help me through, as you did for your mum. Bless you.

xxTinaT

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Hello Kathy

I would like to say thank you for being there for us. I am encouraged to know that Talking Point is still proving supportive to you.

My husband doesn't have Alzheimers but A frontal lobe dementia but I imagine there are quite a lot of similarities. Watching one's loved one disappear is something that you have experienced in its fulness and I am not at the most painful and difficult part yet. Alan is still able to have an active life although he is 77 and nearly 78. I am making the most of the time that we have. It is comforting to know that you've been there and that you are now prepared to be there for us - again thank you.

Very best wishes

Helen