2 steps down the road !!

tuffydawn

Mar 30, 2015
sunday my oh could not remember how to do a paperwork work job he has done every week for last twenty years and then today could not remember my middle name feel a little sad:(

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
A lot of the time I try to stay in the moment, and perhaps this could be looked at as a form of denial. Then I realise there has been a change, and yes, it does make you sad. Hope there are still lots of positive days ahead for you and your oh tuffy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
sunday my oh could not remember how to do a paperwork work job he has done every week for last twenty years and then today could not remember my middle name feel a little sad:(

I know exactly what you are saying. It is so sad when oh can't do something he has always done. We just have to keep looking at what can still be done but it isn't easy. Thoughts and hugs with you x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
But though he will eventually forget these things permanently, that may not have happened yet - you might find that next time they crop up he will remember.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Really feel for you, Tuffy. I read about things happening to others spouses. When some of those things happened to my husband for the first time, it was frightening until I got used to it. Sadly, you do get used to it. It's one of those sad things which crop up.

I'm that sorry, xxx