2 months down the line, feelings and thank you

SallyPotter

May 19, 2013
Gloucestershire
Its been just over 2 months since my parents died. I was initially in shock, now I'm not sure.
A wise friend of mine told me that after living on adrenaline and worry for so long the body finds it hard to shut it down. The adrenaline is produced by one of the chakras, in the stomach, after the cause is removed the physical body has got used to the feeling thus 2 months down am still feeling worried, this is because its a habit.
I think I'm starting to mourn, we knew that for us all death was to be the only release. Strange that in a sense death is a blessing, freedom for my parents to go and be remembered for the incredible people they were (Africa, sailing in Burma, skiing in Austria after the war and living in various other places in the world)
Am sorting through the house, found a drawing my father did of me (also drawing, aged 2 and a half)
All very bittersweet, am glad the adrenaline has stopped, good to have some sleep.
There's always tomorrow, whatever adventures I have will be with their blessings weather it be surfing,sailing making pots or dancing.
Lots of Love to all
Sal xxxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abba