1 Year ago I lost my darling Mum

Sasky

Jan 29, 2014
Ashford, Kent
Hello

1 year ago tomorrow I lost my Darling Mum. My Mum to me was perfect in every way I loved her more than anyone else in the whole world. When My Mum took her last breath I was holding her hand, at that moment my whole life changed forever and my world turned upside down. I miss her more than words can say, every day I keep thinking this is a bad dream and I will wake up and my darling Mum will once again be here with me. Each day I go into her bedroom and hope as I open the door that I will see a sign that she is there. Apart from the bed, which is new (Mum had one of the special air mattress hospital beds), everything in Mums room is still the same. I cant believe she has gone I just cant.

This is for you Mum:

When I say I love you Mum its not just for today, its for yesterdays warm memories and all the wonderful ways you made me feel so special with your caring and your love. you protected me from harm and guided me toward all that I dreamed of. And when I say I love you Mum, its for every tomorrow too, because now and always in my heart there is unending love for you.

You were my First Friend and you will always be my BEST Friend.

I love and adore you and miss you terribly, until we meet again my Darling, Sweet, perfect Mum, sleep tight xxxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 486

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Sasky, it's a lovely picture of your mum. Your words are a tribute to just how wonderful a mum she has been to you.

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
What a wonderful tribute to your lovely mum, it's brought tears to my eyes. Such a good photo, too, she looks so nice. I'm so very sorry for your loss, which has obviously and understandably hit you very hard. Sending hugs x

count2ten

Dec 13, 2013
Hello

1 year ago tomorrow I lost my Darling Mum. My Mum to me was perfect in every way I loved her more than anyone else in the whole world. When My Mum took her last breath I was holding her hand, at that moment my whole life changed forever and my world turned upside down. I miss her more than words can say, every day I keep thinking this is a bad dream and I will wake up and my darling Mum will once again be here with me. Each day I go into her bedroom and hope as I open the door that I will see a sign that she is there. Apart from the bed, which is new (Mum had one of the special air mattress hospital beds), everything in Mums room is still the same. I cant believe she has gone I just cant.

This is for you Mum:

When I say I love you Mum its not just for today, its for yesterdays warm memories and all the wonderful ways you made me feel so special with your caring and your love. you protected me from harm and guided me toward all that I dreamed of. And when I say I love you Mum, its for every tomorrow too, because now and always in my heart there is unending love for you.

You were my First Friend and you will always be my BEST Friend.

I love and adore you and miss you terribly, until we meet again my Darling, Sweet, perfect Mum, sleep tight xxxxxx

Oh Sasky, you are so blessed that you had such a close and loving relationship with your wonderful mum, but so heartbreaking to read your words and hear your pain ... Sending all my love and best wishes for tomorrow xxxx

DMac

Jul 18, 2015
Surrey, UK
Sasky, so sorry for your loss and such sweet words to read of your lovely mum. One year is not such a long time. I lost my beloved mum 29 years ago and the sadness is still there and I miss her every day of my life, I think I always will. But the pain does get easier to bear with time, I promise you. Take heart, and do something lovely for yourself in honour of your mum. She would want you to be kind to yourself. xx

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Sasky, that brought tears to my eyes. I know how you feel, because when my mother was well, we were so incredibly close. We were so close that I truly believed no other mother and daughter were so close. Once, when I was in my 20s, (so I wasn't a child), I told her she was not allowed to die before me. I couldn't imagine a world without her.

Although there is great pain now, you and I have been blessed with the most wonderful relationships with our mothers.