Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192
Results 2,866 to 2,871 of 2871
    Happy belated birthday for yesterday Sam. Glad you had a nice low key and silly happy day

sam x

Happy Belated birthday JM xxx

Quote Originally Posted by rosy18 View Post
    Sam was it really your birthday ?
    If so belated birthday wishes. I'd make you a lovely card on here if only I knew how
    Pleased to read all in all today has been a good day especially if it was your birthday and sounds like your Mum enjoyed it too😊😊
    Oh yes, another year gone by , thank you, I'll imagine a beautiful card

It was a good day, we are off to sunny Eastbourne soon, mum says she wants a wander round the shops. I think it's just an excuse to find a different cafe
    Quitters never win and winners never quit

Quote Originally Posted by DollyBird16 View Post
    Hi
    Me crashing in again.
    That seems to be the way I am operating at that moment, just crashing into the next thing.
    Sam you made me smile with Mum and her friend story you should be the script writer.
    You've defiantly had a real week of it.
    The neighbour sounds like a real idiot (I'm being polite - I have stronger words)
    Happy Birthday to you, glad you spoiled yourself with extravagant dessert, if my Mum had of been with you she would have sung along and given you many hugs and kisses.
    It's her thing at the moment.
    I send you big hugs and huge birthday wishes.
    Rosy, how do you overcome the tablet trauma? My Mum is hiding hers saying she has taken them.
    Off to work I go 😏 Think of the money is what I say.
    Have a good day everyone. X
    Hi Dolly

You crash away sweetheart, one of us will catch you , it's what we've gotten good at here. I have periods of crashing into one wall after another, I find 🍸Helps

Mum & D either drive me round the bend, or have me in fits. I thought sharing their latest side splitting meeting might make you all smile. We can all do with a few smiles, hugs & giggles in our alternative universe

I've started an email to that eejits landlord (another one), so I'll let myself calm down, then send it off, but I'll do it when I'm back from Ireland, as if he knows I'm not there, he will be round hammering in mums door again. He's a real bully

Hugs, kisses & silly singing accepted , I think I'll get a few more off youngest when I see him next week . It's the little things that keep us going .

Group hug, just because we can

Quote Originally Posted by Earthgirl72 View Post
    Happy belated birthday for yesterday Sam. Glad you had a nice low key and silly happy day

sam x
    Thank you Earthgirl . It was a "go with the flow" day, it worked out much better than anything we could have planned

Hope all good with you, have you found anything your dad will join in with?

Quote Originally Posted by jugglingmum View Post
    Happy Belated birthday JM xxx
    Thanks JM, hope the cycling is still going well & work is less full on