Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    been a while since i have been on here,in that time been on holiday for 10 days in cornwall staying with my cousin im seriously thinking of moving back to my home county of devon
    back here we have had a break in next door,luckily the single mum and her boys were away they stole money and her jewelry even stole her sons money box,today we heard that the police have caught whoever did it,so im trying to make the house more secure at the moment
    i still really miss mum i think i always will,she wasnt just my mum but my best friend,i dont hear from many people these days unless i make a effort to get out,the music project me and my brother started last year is struggling due to certain people keep letting us down,im trying to stay positive and battle on

been a while since i have been here,i have been keeping busy i still miss mum like crazy theres not a day goes by where i dont think of her
    had a bit of a bad weekend ,im still training once sometimes twice a week to do big cycle ride next year for age uk and the local day centre,i booked a week off week after next to cycle holyhead to chester but today im laid up with a bad back and for the last few weeks dont seem to have much energy
    i went to the church where mum is buried last night as they had a service for all the people in the churchyard was a beautiful emotional service in which everyone lit a candle for there loved ones and there names were read out,at the end of the service everyone was given a rose to take to the graveside, i really struggled as my brothers family didnt turn up even though he said he was coming,everybody else were in family groups apart from me on my own,its not the only thing lately tht has happened the gravestone arrived we were paying half but he hasnt paid instead went off on a last min holiday,he has wasted mums money on a lot of need less stuff it angers me when i think how hard mum and dad worked so we could have a better life,i have decided to keep my distance from now on rather then get into a family arguement im even contenplating moving away

Volunteer Host
    Nice to hear from you again, Webby.
    I am glad you got to the service. I'm sure your mum would be proud of you, moving forward with the training and plans for the cycle. Mind your back though! It can't be replaced!
    I wouldn't do anything hasty about moving away, if you are otherwise happy where you are. Give it plenty of thought. Your brother has his family to distract him, so I suppose that makes it different for him.

Quote Originally Posted by webby123 View Post
    its just over a week since i lost my mum who was my world,i had cared for her for nearly 10 years with dementia with little or no help,in the daytime i keep really busy but night time i find it so hard,i am on my own and find myself going to bed early,i do have friends and a brother but prefer to stay here in my house where i spent over 50 years with mum,im totally heartbroken and miss her so much and cant see my life getting any better,its so quiet here
    Dear Webby,

I'm sorry to hear about your mum but you must give yourself time. A week isn't long enough and also please keep talking to us here.

Love

MaNAk

hi lady a good to hear from you,yes had a bad back for years but at the moment its playing up especially at night,just gotta keep me fingers crossed it gets better before next week ,maybe osteopathe tomorrow,im 50-50 with moving away,ws going to leave it to after big ride see if i miss here or not

Volunteer Host
    Quote Originally Posted by webby123 View Post
    hi lady a good to hear from you,yes had a bad back for years but at the moment its playing up especially at night,just gotta keep me fingers crossed it gets better before next week ,maybe osteopathe tomorrow,im 50-50 with moving away,ws going to leave it to after big ride see if i miss here or not
    That's a good idea.