Search results

  1. B

    Information on simple Transfer of Title Deeds

    regarding signing over of house There is a way around this your dad can simply transfer the house into yr name and it is claimed as a gift from yr dad to you...and then no one can take the house away from you...u need to check it out with a solicitor but i think thats how it stepfather...