mum's gone

mojofilter

May 10, 2006
St.Helens
My mum passed away tonight...... She looked so peaceful at the end which was a blessing.

I'd just like to say thanks for all of the support that I've received from the members of this forum. I don't think I would have been able to cope without your kind and informative words ...

Love,

Paul

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Paul,
Thank you for letting us know your very sad news. Please accept my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences.
TP is still here for you whenever you feel the need.
Take care xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Paul,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum.

It was a blessing that it was so peaceful. I hope you'll be able to take some time for yourself now, to come to terms with it.

Please post, whenever you feel like it, we're always here for you.

Love,

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Paul

I don't think we've "chatted" but I am sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with your family at this time.

Wishing you all peace

Mameeskye

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Hi Paul

I am so very sorry to see the loss of your mum. Please accept my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences.

When you feel able, please visit us again, and let us know how you are.

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Paul, so sorry to hear your news. Your care for your mum has shone throughout the time I have 'known' you here, as has your ability to deal with so much with such sense and sensitivity ......

I send both my condolences and absolute admiration to you.

Much love, Karen, x

mojofilter

May 10, 2006
St.Helens
Thanks once again for your support, it means so much to me ...

I have a copy "Learning to Speak Alzheimer's: A Groundbreaking Approach for Everyone Dealing with the Disease by Joanne Koenig Coste ... It's a great book and I'd like it to help someone else along the rocky road that we're all traveling down.

The first person to ask for it on here will get it ......

love and peace,

Paul

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Dear Paul,

So sorry to hear about your mum. Peace at the end is something to be hoped for. You did so much for her. My thoughts are with you at this time.

Take care,

Sandy

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Paul,
Sorry to hear of your mums passing. Deepest Sympathy, Taffy.

Laylabud

Sep 7, 2007
Kent
Paul, i am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and love go to you and your family at this sad time.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Oh bless so sorry to read that you mother pass away .

Yes it is a good book Paul
"Learning to Speak Alzheimer's: A Groundbreaking Approach for Everyone Dealing with the Disease by Joanne Koenig Coste
I also have the book . hope you still pop into TP.

Wishing you all the best for the future xx

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
dear Paul

I'm so sorry to hear your news .

Take time out for yourself and give yourself time to heal....it may well take time but you'll get there.

Be proud of yourself...... because you have been such a caring son through all of this.......your mum will have been so proud of you;)

Lots of love
Wendy xxxx

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
Paul

I am so very sorry to hear of the death of your mum, but pleased that it was peaceful for her.

A suggestion for the book is to donate it to your local AZ support group, maybe they can lend it out so lots of others can get the benefit of reading it.

Kathleen
xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suehart