Memory walk

ceroc46

Jan 28, 2012
I'm doing a 10k Memory Walk on 28/9 in Victoria Park, London.

I have a justgiving page if anyone would like to donate. I will let you know the details.

Or just keep your fingers crossed for me; my training consists of tea and biccies so far;)

halojones

May 7, 2014
I'm doing a 10k Memory Walk on 28/9 in Victoria Park, London.

I have a justgiving page if anyone would like to donate. I will let you know the details.

Or just keep your fingers crossed for me; my training consists of tea and biccies so far;)
I would like to do our local memory walk, so I will phone up tomorrow...I like your training tips but i will probably use cake instead of biccies!!:):)

onewills

Aug 21, 2014
south london
Good luck...I am doing the 10k battersea park memory walk this Sunday I'm so pleased some one else has had the same training as myself ;)

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
We're doing the Dundee one on Sunday. It's only 5k but I'll be pushing Bill in the wheelchair. We've raised £540 so far and I'm delighted!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

Neph

Jan 27, 2014
Did the one in Nottingham today along with my two kids and the dog, raised just over £300. Training consisted of los of tea and biccies and of course the pre walk curry last night (just in case I needed jet propulsion) :eek:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Did the one in Nottingham today along with my two kids and the dog, raised just over £300. Training consisted of los of tea and biccies and of course the pre walk curry last night (just in case I needed jet propulsion) :eek:

Well done! Our T shirts arrived yesterday and I'm having a pre-walk G&T at the moment. This training schedule is gruelling! Roll on tomorrow.