Big deterioration in the last few days!

thebes

Feb 10, 2014
London
So glad to read that he went off happily. heartbreaking and yet also reassuring for you. Wishing you well as you now start your next phase and create a different life for yourself. With much love and admiration.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
O Lady A, I've just caught up with William's return to the home.
What a wonderful way for you to leave him. Happily going off on his own, I am so pleased for you.
I wish it could be like that for everyone. That would kick so many guilt-monsters into touch!
You must feel so reassured,especially after the blue tunic bisiness too.
I am so glad that you had a good might's sleep. I'm sure you needed it.
Now you just need that funding!
We're well into September now!
Tell them to hurry up!!!:)

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Remember to stop every now and then and listen to the birds...there's all day tomorrow not yet started, the jobs don't all need to be completed today.;)
Love Maureen.x.

loveahug

Nov 28, 2012
Moved to Leicester
Phew LadyA, what a marathon you've run, but so glad you have finally achieved what you set out to do for your lovely man. Enjoy the times you have together and enjoy the peace you have achieved.

Best wishes x

jugglingmum

Jan 5, 2014
Chester
Haven't been on much in last few weeks so had a big catchup on this thread yesterday (no time to read any others)

So so pleased for you Lady A, you have had to fight so hard to get anywhere and it has finally come.

Hope you both settle into your new lives without too much trouble

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
I haven't been on here for quite a while. Today I came on and went to your thread and have only just read your wonderful news. I can't add a single thing more to what everyone has already said so I will simply wish you all the happiness you so richly deserve. x

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
O Lady A, I've just caught up with William's return to the home.
What a wonderful way for you to leave him. Happily going off on his own, I am so pleased for you.
I wish it could be like that for everyone. That would kick so many guilt-monsters into touch!
You must feel so reassured,especially after the blue tunic bisiness too.
I am so glad that you had a good might's sleep. I'm sure you needed it.
Now you just need that funding!
We're well into September now!
Tell them to hurry up!!!:)
You've missed the important post Saffie - the funding came through - that's why he's gone into care. He's in respite this week and starts full time care on Monday!

hokeycokey

Feb 24, 2014
LadyA - what a relief for you - as a fellow midow and also a fellow newbie at it I know how hard it all is. I've thrown myself into my work and am hardly ever at home, travelling and living out of a suitcase. Winter will be hard for me, especially in the new year, when work is very thin on the ground.
As someone said, there's always tomorrow which hasn't yet started so don't rush to do everything at once
I'm debating moving house in the spring - it would be a big step having been married for 38 years but think it might be for the best x