There are three people in my marriage

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Big Al crept in this morning and mixed a load of dirty washing with a clean load. I didn't notice until I was part way though the ironing.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Big Al once slipped into my house and caused further devastation by rubbing down a recently painted stair bannister-he didn't even use sanding paper-he used a chisel:eek: He did however leave interesting gouges in the wood:eek::rolleyes::(

CJW

Sep 22, 2013
At mums he puts the tea bag in the toaster! No messy tea spilt everywhere but spectacular fireworks....

Redpoppy

Jul 31, 2012
Glamorgan s.wales
After asking me umpteen times if I wanted a cup of tea (I replied 'no thank you) I decided it would be easier to accept. The tea was soooo weak and milky,and had a strange taste I thought it might have had a trace of washing up liquid in it.After drinking half a cup,I gave up and took it into the kitchen,only to find he had used a PEPPERMINT tea bag and added milk and sugar to it. We both had a good laugh !

Pat12ka

Oct 28, 2013
Big Al pops into mums house every now and again to clean her hearing aids. He puts them into soak with her false teeth.

malomm

Mar 23, 2014
Campania Region, Italy
Big Al should be made an honourary member of TP. He's certainly a regular visitor down our way. He just loves putting our delicate houseplants out in the wind and rain when my back is turned. 'thought they could do with a bit of fresh air'.
keep smiling,
malomm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Talking Point mobile app

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Big Al has shown mum how to cut out all the middle stuff by putting teabag, milk and sugar into kettle then leave lid up and keep boiling!

Rosie2

May 17, 2008
Big Al came downstairs with jeans halfway up his thighs complaining about the fit.
They were my grandson's age 9/10 years.

Rosie2

May 17, 2008
How he managed the stairs with his thighs jammed together is beyond me. He is unsteady most of the time. But with steely determination Big Al was still trying to tug them further up.

FozzyC

Aug 3, 2014
Staffordshire
Big Al lives with my mum, he despaired that his boxer shorts were too big and kept falling down and mum wouldn't sew them, so he carefully folded the waistband and superglued it! Oh, he superglued moms gold chain when it broke too.

The tea stains can no longer be removed from the kitchen work top, years of onslaught have left a permanent mark, but then tea needs to be made from a height, and whipped vigorously, sugar also has to be cast liberally into the cup with abandon. Two teas, half an hour clear up!

Warrior Mum

Jul 20, 2014
Cambridgeshire
No Big Al here at the moment, however, I think his cousin Vas is definately here!!!

Vas is leaving a trail of stuff everywhere from house keys in the garden to empty water bottles in the bedroom!!! Messy git and even the odd tool in the bathroom (where nothing has or needs to be fix)!!!!

Vas is annoying at time but I just love him :) XxxxX

Chase my tail

Jan 11, 2014
Tyne & Wear
We have a relative of Big Al at Mam & Dads house not sure of her name yet I will have to give her a name .
She loves to play hide and seek , we play it a lot lately , the rules seem to be , hide anything you like , anywhere you like . And when we get to know the usual hiding places she finds new ones . The game has no time limit just continue until you find the object , sometimes new people join the game if it goes on a while .
I like TP when we have a bit of a laugh ! For all it's really not funny .

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
No chance lin1. Since mum tried to put them to bed a few months ago, they have kept themselves at a safe distance!

Jess26

Jan 5, 2011
Kent
The Big Al that used to live with my mum was very partial to lumps of cheese spread with strawberry jam.
:D:D love this thread.