george

cornish maid

May 28, 2014
newhaven
i am sad to say my husband George passed away on tuesday from short illness.he had Alzheimer for a year so have been saved from the terrible illness that Alzheimer is,he was 80 years old,thankyou for all your support

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh I'm so sorry to read your news. Sending you my condolences and wishing you strength for the times to come.

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Sending you my most sincere condolences, he is now at peace big hug ♥♥♥

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Talking Point mobile app

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I'm so sorry to read of your loss. A very sad time for you. George is now at peace and I hope you can find strength in the hard times ahead.

Take great care of yourself if you can

Lyn T XX

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
I am very sorry for your loss. Hope you soon find peace.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
I am so sorry to hear that George has passed away, Cornish Maid.

Having read your posts, I see that you took him away for a holiday only recently and hope that that thought can sustain you a little at this time.

Yes, both you and George have been spared some of the worst agonies of his Alzheimers, but that doesn't make losing him any easier to bear, does it? :(

So sorry.

malomm

Mar 23, 2014
Campania Region, Italy
i am sad to say my husband George passed away on tuesday from short illness.he had Alzheimer for a year so have been saved from the terrible illness that Alzheimer is,he was 80 years old,thankyou for all your support
So sorry to hear that Cornish maid. My most sincere condolences in this sad time for you.
The one good thing is that George is now at peace, and so safe from further suffering for both of you.
malomm

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
I'm so sad to hear of your loss.

May you find peace in your heart very soon

TP always here for you when you are in need xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

geum123

May 20, 2009
I'm so very sorry to hear that your husband has passed away.
Wishing you strength in the coming weeks.
Love Geum. xxxxx

cornish maid

May 28, 2014
newhaven
Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts,and yes i have been spared so much,he will be sorely missed by us all,he was a lovely man, and the last year he had Alzheimer he was so loving and kind.

Maywalk

Apr 16, 2014
SO very sorry to read about George Cornish Maid.
He is at rest now and this blasted ailment cant do him any more harm.
Just take care of yourself and sending positive thoughts and cyber hugs your way to help you through this sad time.

(((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))