back off my hols

bilslin

Jan 17, 2014
hertforshire
Hi everyone back from Dorset. Been away for a week and seems like I've missed loads. Had a great time. Never had to worry at all over mum left her in safe hands. Best mate looked after her:) but back to normal straight away:( oh well till next year. lindax

Linbrusco

Mar 4, 2013
Auckland...... New Zealand
I'm another Linda :)
Glad to hear you had a great break away.
My husband, children and I are going away for 9 days in Oct. Mum was told but shes forgotten. Mum & Dad will be going to my sisters while I'm away.

bilslin

Jan 17, 2014
hertforshire
I'm another Linda :)
Glad to hear you had a great break away.
My husband, children and I are going away for 9 days in Oct. Mum was told but shes forgotten. Mum & Dad will be going to my sisters while I'm away.

Hi Linda bet your looking forward to October. Its great that you wont have to worry about your mum ands dad. lindax

bilslin

Jan 17, 2014
hertforshire
Seems like only yesterday you said you were going! Welcome back.:)

Hi RR went to quick. Seems theres been lots going on here while I've been away. Glad I missed all the nasty stuff. theres enough in our lives without coming on here and reading it here:(. Missed you all lindax

copsham

Oct 11, 2012
Oxfordshire
Doesn't time fly!! It seems like a few days since you were planning to go! Glad you had a good time - can you not plan another sooner - not wait a whole year?
:)