Xmas Stress

susan

Aug 18, 2003
east sussex
Dear Magic
Join the club - i am still reeling at the fact the sister is too busy to help with arrangements for dad - seems we can find time to put own personal message in the paper - family one was not good enough!
Things don't change sadly - those that want to be drama queens carry on and the rest are left to be dogs bodies!!
Gripe over and i wish you well - hope the chest infection claers up with love sue

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Have a sitter for 4 hours tomorrow but will have to go out and stock up on food everyone arrived empty handed, ate, drank and left.

This new year my resolution is to be more selfish, I think a lot of you could join me on that one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Magic, did you get that break, do hope so? Susan, we have a drama queen here too in the shape of Mum in Law, one minute needs a "night sitter" and everything done for her, is off to the GP today. Next, she is off up the road with friends with never a thought for doing our heads in! (Think she is definately getting early vascular symptoms), but as she put the phone down on me last night, when I suggested she came here for the night, I am now waiting for hubby to ring her, (if she remembers, she probably is still not talking to me), although for the life of me, I still can't work out what I said wrong, except suggesting she could come here, not one of us sleeping in a chair down there. After all we've had her, and others all Christmas and need a bed! Love She. XX

susan

Aug 18, 2003
east sussex
Dear Magic
Hope you enjoyed at least some time you had today to yourself?
Sheila - what can i say still no word from sister so e mailed minister today with final service order - as far as i'm concerned she can lump it.
Please try to explain to me why they have to be so caring when it suits!!!
All the best Sheila for the new year love sue

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear all, xmas stress over, only the NEW YEAR to contend with. Mine have now all gone home, only dear Lionel & myself left.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. My heart goes out to anyone who is worried, as we are, about loved ones caught up in this awful disaster.

At least we all have our loved ones safe with us, I know, complete with problems, but our problems now must fade into some isignificience.

MY LOVE AND BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL - HAPPY 2005 _ LOVE CONNIE & LIONEL

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear all, heres to a Happy, Peaceful and above all Full of Love New Year to you all and to all your loved ones. Lotsaluv, She, XX

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbonetti