Have the best Christmas you can

susie

Nov 30, 2003
shropshire
I haven't posted for for a while and would like to wish all TP readers the best Christmas you can have under the circumstances. I know it won't be easy for any of us but I hope there will be more laughs than tears.
TP has been a great help over the year and I hope we make it all in one piece for 2005.
Regards to you all
Susie

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Susie
Thank you for your wishes.
Hoping that you too can have a reasonable Christmas with more joy than the other
Best wishes
Norman

Katy44

Sep 14, 2004
Merry Christmas everyone

Thank you all for your advice this year, not to mention just being there to listen to my never-ending rants!
I hope everyone can manage to have a reasonably stress-free and relaxing Christmas and feels refreshed in the new year

xx

Emma-Rebecca

Dec 17, 2004
Devon
I second that - thank you so much to all of you. I've only been a member for a short while but you've all been so understanding and caring. You really have helped me. Love to you all and a peaceful Christmas.

Love Emma
xx

C

Chesca

Can I third that? Thanks everybody for everything you have done to help me through the mire this year. I send lots of love and many best wishes that times may get just a little kinder to everyone.

Love and peaceful times for the holiday
Chesca
x

susan

Aug 18, 2003
east sussex
Dear all
wishing you all a very happy xmas, red wine in hand - thank you all for the support and guidance over the past year Suexx

barraf

Mar 27, 2004
Huddersfield
Dear All

The very best to everyone, no one deserves it more than you.

I raise my glass to each and everyone.

Cheers Barraf

freefairy

Nov 2, 2004
Colchester
Hello All

A big thankyou for being here, even though sometimes i don't post i know you're there for me and i'm here for all of you too.

Just to let you know, my dad came out of hospital after a 3 1/2 week stay :) mum is happy to have him home, they will be together at this important time of year.

Raising my glass to us all
Here's to a peacefull 2005

Sheryl xxx

C

Chesca

Dear Sheryl

Brilliant news! Hope you, Mum and Dad have a peaceful few days together.

As for a glass in hand! I've had one in my hand since throwing some liquor into something for tomorrow's feasting late this afternoon. Whatever it started out as, it's now a shade of blood orange as I keep adding any mixer to hand! Tastes fine, though. I've christened it Ignorance is Bliss!

Thanks for being there.

Lots of love
Chesca

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Sheryl, brilliant news, heres to your Mum and Dad, to You, to absolutely everyone on TP and to every carer everywhere and the folk they care for, Happy Christmas, love She. XX