How is everyone

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Hi all not been on for a bit as its hit the busy period with the band and ive been mad busy. Mums still at the same level of her illness upto now but every day i still get the fear im gonna get a call about more bad news, But thank goodness none has come. I just thought id say Hi. And hope everyone is ok. We were on Street Doctor last Monday on BBC1 so i let Mums home know about it, I suppose i get comfort thinking Mum will still remember me.

Once again hope your all well,

Mark

carol

Jun 24, 2004
Surrey/Hampshire
Hi Mark,

Do you know I nearly posted a thread asking if that was you on 'Street Doctors' T shirt gave it away, were you the one that did the 'cartwheel'??????

Best wishes,

Carolx

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Hi Mark

Good to hear from you, and especially good to hear that you are busy (keeps the wolf from the door hey), and that mum is doing OK too.

Please dont expect to hear bad news about mum, bless her, she could be at this stage for a very long time to come, so enjoy life to the max is my advice.

Love

Cate

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Keep busy Mark, it`s good for you. It gives you a purpose. And as Cate said, your mother can stay at this stage for a long time, so don`t over worry about that phone call.

Love xx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jprollet