One year on - thank you

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Dear Everyone
It's almost a year since Mum died and I think it's time for me to move on. I will never forget the help and support from so many people here - grove, Deborah Blythe, John, Annie, Fifimo, Celia, vonny, flowerpot, sleepless, jenniferpa, Maryw, just too many to name so I shouldn't even have begun to try. I think it's probably time. I just wanted to say thank you. That doesn't cover it really, but I don't seem to be able to find the words to say it better.
I'm very sad to go. T P was such a special place to come for so long.
Thank you for everything. I wish I could've helped people as much as they helped me. I always felt I took more than I gave, but I tried my best.
With love and thanks x

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Lovely message piedwarbler :)

I don't think we happened to post all that much together, but I want to wish you all the best anyway :)

Take care of yourself and thank you for being part of TP :)

Lindy xxx

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
You take care of yourself Pied. I hope your family is doing OK as well (particularly little Pied. :))

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Good luck with the next stage of life's adventure. It was a privilidge to have walked beside you for a while. Take care and have fun.

xx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Pied-all the best for the future

It will be sad without you, but I'm so glad that you can now face a time without TP=if you know what I mean:confused:

You DID give a lot. I remember your thread about your Mum and, apart from the practical issues involved, you have made me less fearful.

You were very brave then and I'm sure you will face the future full on.

Take care

Lyn T

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear pied,

I'm glad I logged in this morning because it meant I didn't miss your post.

You were a very special part of TP and it is good to know that it helped you get through some very difficult times in your life. It is also good to know that it is time for you to travel on your journey without TP. I see it as a sign of recovery and know that TP will be travelling with you in your heart.

I hope the next part of your journey is full of love and life Pied.

Love

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
Dear Pied,
I am sorry you are leaving, but happy that it is time for you to move on.

In writing so openly and poignantly about your mum and her death last year, you helped me enormously in coping with my mum's recent death. Thank you so much.

Goodbye, I wish you and your family all the best.

xx

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Stretch those wings Piedwarbler, and fly with your lovely family.

Will be sad to see you go but Don't forget, the cosy nest is always here for you should you ever feel the need to visit.

xxxx

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
A year already, goodness me.
I'm sorry you're leaving Pied but can appreciate your reasons.
You have supported many of us so well, I'm sure you will be missed. x

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
I wish you and your family all the best too Pied, have benefitted from your sharing, thank you.
Suex

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Good Bye Pied ...............

& sending you & your family all best wishes & good luck for the future especially Master Pied & Little Pied :) Thank you for all the support you have given to me which was most helpful & glad I was able to provide support & comfort to you dear Pied when you needed it most

Much Love & Kind thoughts

Grove x x

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
Pied-all the best for the future

It will be sad without you, but I'm so glad that you can now face a time without TP=if you know what I mean:confused:

You DID give a lot. I remember your thread about your Mum and, apart from the practical issues involved, you have made me less fearful.

You were very brave then and I'm sure you will face the future full on.

Take care

Lyn T

Lyn has said what I wanted to say. Your posts about the last few days with your mother helped me too. Thank you

Jeannette

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Good luck Pied, thank you for all your support, and your suggested reading lists lol!

You will be missed - I hope you remain happy and healthy with your family xxx

grobertson62

Mar 7, 2011
Sheffield
how time flies

i cant believe its been a year since we went on this final journey together
you shared a lot and helped me too.
its a year on tuesday for us since we lost dad.
its time for us to change too. we are now in a position to let go
take care
love Gill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suzanne F