Hervieux

Hervieux

Mar 31, 2014
South Wiltshire
Hello everyone,I just want to say thank you to you all for answering so many of my questions with humour and normality.I have felt so alone up until I joined TP but now I know you are all going through it too.My husband has recently had an infection and his attitude changed so much--- now I understand that this can happen I will be more aware.Thank you all.

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Hervieux, hello
I hope that your husband responds well to treatment for his infection, goodness, yes, behaviour can change so dramatically when there is something else in the mix, it's frightening when it happens and wonderful when normality returns.

Take good care of yourself, I know it affects me in all sorts of ways when hubby is ill and the stresses of the days increase, it's hard to get our heads around the fact that our health matters too.

Oh isn't TP wonderful, such lovely people come into our lives when we join and the support can be a lifesaver.
With kind regards from Jo

Hervieux

Mar 31, 2014
South Wiltshire
Dear Jo1958,thank you for your kind response and hope your husband is not having too many bad days either.I feel so selfish,wanting to run away and then I get a flash of the old humour and realise how dreadful it is for him too,feeling so confused all the time.I hope you have family support too,I could not bear it if I didn't have visits from our children at weekends.Hearing about their busy lives in London keeps me going.We just watch endless television until bedtime,should I be trying to stimulate his memory????Too damned tired to make the effort.
Best wishes,Hervieux

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan