1st Birthday without Nats

Bastan

Feb 10, 2011
Manchester
It's my birthday today, my 1st one without Nats for over 40yrs. I have been dreading it. But it has been ok, more than ok really.

it started early with my 5yr old granddaughter waking at 6.30am because she was sooo excited that it was my birthday.

I've had lovely gifts and cards, have been out for lunch with my 2 daughters, had a colour light treatment and my son cooked my tea.

Feeling spoilt and loved.

My Nats is smiling at me from the drawer unit in our lounge and I have felt him with me today.

All in all, a good day.

Much much easier than last Friday which was the day of what would have been our Ruby Wedding Anniversary. That's another story but I mustn't slip back into that mode, not tonight anyway.

Much love to one and all.

Bastan xxx

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Belated Happy Birthday, and I am glad your day went so well, and your family spoiled you! It's good that you felt Nat was with you today,
best wishes,
sleepless x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Belated happy birthday Bastan. I'm glad it went well and you had a nice day.

image.jpg

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
A belated happy birthday to you Bastan. I'm glad you had a good day despite the underlying sadness. I hope today will be ok for you too. :) x

Bastan

Feb 10, 2011
Manchester
Thank you kind ladies, I've never had so many flowers. Virtual or otherwise.

Very much appreciate your birthday wishes.

Much love to one and all
Bastan x

Haylett

Feb 4, 2011
Lovely to see you Bastan and hear your news. Very glad that you felt loved on your birthday and that you had the company of all your family - including Nats. Hx

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Belated happy birthday from me too. I'm glad it was a lovely one and that you are loved - bless your little granddaughter for being excited, isn't that just wonderful?