Please help me get this to 100,000 signatures

scared daughter

Account Closed
May 3, 2010
Thanks guys, yes "the money" but at the moment it's just too complicated and unfair.

Just to get is thrashed out and made clearer is a start xx

Lily2789

Nov 10, 2013
Have just signed and shared on Facebook x It's surprising how many people don't know that CHC is not available to people with Dementia without a very and often unsuccessful out come. Good Luck

Lovleemummy

Jun 13, 2013
Stoke-on-Trent
We have applied & it should go before the panel this next week. Fingers crossed. I'm glad so many people have viewed. Hopefully they have signed too. I have contacted family & friends to spread the word.

Worried Nurse

Jan 30, 2013
Signed. But I want it to go one stage further. All care should be free at the point of need. Abolish the lengthy CHC process which leads to an all or nothing decision on fees, redirect the millions the process alone costs, invest in better quality care. Simples! (Well, one can live in hope!)

SisterAct

Jul 5, 2011
Liverpool, Merseyside
Done!
Morally CHC for dementia should be a no brainer but financially they choose to ignore it as NHS, like everything else is budget driven.

Until they have experienced it, they won't understand the frustration and heartache of this terrible illness for carers and sufferers.

There is always hope and I think this petition serves to bring the issue to the forefront once again. Well done xx