A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
If anyone was ever worried about the state of the World, they simply need to come to this thread.
So many good people, so much love. It is very humbling.
And, like a miraculous gold strike, it is Sylvia, Dhiren, Paul and family who uncovered it. What a great memorial!
The dementia family is such a close one.
X

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Dear Sylvia,
I have been thinking about you all day today. I hope the service went exactly as you and Paul had wanted.
Much love x

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I'm glad it went as you'd have wished. You will feel numb. That's normal. Just go with the flow and be gentle with yourself. You've been on such a long and difficult journey. Now the road is taking a different turn. But all your TP friends are still walking alongside xx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Sylvia, I am glad today went as you planned and hoped.

As Pied said, be gentle with yourself. You have been through so much, it will take time to work through your thoughts and feelings about everything that has happened over this month.

I hope you can sleep, you must be so tired. Physically, mentally and emotionally. Take one day at a time....

You are much in my thoughts, and the thoughts of all on TP. You know we are here for you.

With love
Loo xxx

Mamsgirl

Jun 2, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Right now a bit of numbness isn't such a bad thing Sylvia, as Pied says, your journey has been long and difficult, as well as being filled with love and unflagging commitment. I hope you can give yourself some of that loving care in the days ahead, Toni x

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
It was everything I`d planned for, Thank you. Now I feel numb. xx

Probably life's safety valve, I hope, it was how a doctor once described it to my family. I remember when Dad died, I was 14, I couldn't cry, I felt like I should but the tears would not come, I too was numb. At the funeral the tears came and they didn't stop for a long time. I am so sadly pleased it was everything you had planned for and hope that will be comfort for you in the times to come. xxx

Lulu

Nov 28, 2004
Dear Sylvia, I am late in coming to read this and am so shocked and upset to learn of the loss of Dhiren. I have followed your threads becasue there were many similarities to what was happening with my mum, from diagnosis in 2004. You have been a big help to me. Sending you my warmest wishes to you and your family.

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dearest Sylvia
I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Dhiren and that I am so late in passing on my sympathy ,
I have being staying with family in Florida and have only just come back.
Once again our husbands have followed the same path as they have done all along on their long journey .
They are at peace now
Much love to you and your family
Rose x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knola28