A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Beautiful music and order of service Sylvia.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
love
Craig, Stephanie and Sophie
x

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Sylvia, I hope you are sleeping now, and will read this in due course.
Your love for Dhiren continues, and I know only too well how the choosing of music and readings is so important -- one of the last things we do for our loved ones.
I too will think of you tomorrow. Though we have never met, I will never forget your kind response to me when I suffered the loss of loved ones, and my heart aches for you and your family now.
Dhiren will always be with you, in your heart, and you have the comfort of knowing you cared for him so well, right up to the end.
God bless, sleepless. x

PatsyAnne

May 15, 2012
Milton Keynes
Dear Sylvia I hope tomorrow is a peaceful and full of love as you are. Love to you and your family and special blessings to Dhiren.
Love and hugs
PatsyAnne xxx

Mamsgirl

Jun 2, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Farewell Dhiren love and strength to Sylvia

Sylvia I was so shocked to read your dear husband had died. At 3.20 I lit a candle to farewell Dhiren under the hot Australian sun, and to wish you, Paul, his family, and all who cared for and about Dhiren a tiny glimmer of solace on this day. Love from Toni x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 501

thatwoman

Mar 25, 2009
Merseyside
Dear Sylvia,

I will be thinking of you today. The funeral service sounds perfect, and a very fitting tribute to a lovely man.

I was fortunate enough to have had your support when Dad was on his final journey. I hope that you can feel the love that surrounds you from your TP family today and in the difficult days to come.

Love Sue xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Thinking of you this morning Sylvia as you sit with Dhiren and this afternoon as you say your loving farewell. xx

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Another TP'er here linking metaphorical protective arms with others around Sylvia and her family today. I've never met Dhilan but feeling quite tearful, a testimony to the strength and power of Sylvia's loving posts about him and her family.

I won't be around later as Mum is having surgery this afternoon but my thoughts will be here as well.

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
To Sylvia, Paul and family

As I head to bed tonight in NZ my thoughts are with you and the lovely service you have arranged to celebrate Dhiren's life. As I was told by the MacMillan nurse when my Dad died....you never die while you are remembered, you live on in memories.

Dhiren will live on in your memories, and as time passes you will remember more often Dhiren as husband, father, lover, friend and not the frail shell revealed by the dreaded Alzheimer's.

Remember him often, talk about him and share those happy memories......and find joy and peace in your lives.

Love to you all

Mameeskye

Status
Not open for further replies.