Exhibition update

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I have made a video of the library (badly!) showing the extent of the exhibition.

I took the footage just before I took it all down

I havn't got the final figure yet but it looks as though I have made about £400

£160 to Alz Society

£160 towards a computer for the homeless and disadvantaged to get get in contact with family and friends, look for jobs accomodation etc and

£80 goes to the library

this is the link

http://youtu.be/ifCVQDns6R4

I am now hoping and praying I will get the photos into a local garden centre cafe so that the sales can continue !

Thank you everyone for the support and encouragement and belief in me that I could really do it!

Sarah

loveahug

Nov 28, 2012
Moved to Leicester
That was great sarah! Anxious moment as the camera headed at the automatic door, phew it opened :D Your work is fabulous, it was lovely to get to see them in the exhibition.

Keep up the good work x

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I am putting together a video of the shots that I used either as framed photos, mounted photos and cards too so you can see them individually:)
I forgot to say i felt really sad when i took it down but i was greatly surprised and encouraged to have a surprise present from Sue J of a candle which is battery operated which she had posted to the library :) which is now safely flickering in my bedroom I was so touched

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Gosh, that was really impressive Sarah. I didn't realise you had quite so many photos on display. It looked great. No wonder you were sad taking it down but I'm sure you'll have success finding other venues.
The photo of the boat grabbed my attention. I love the sea.

I'm impressed that your library is open on a Sunday too!

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
£400 - you did really well Sarah. I'm sure you'll find another place for exhibiting and sales to continue. Your photos are a talking point (unintentional pun!!) and would attract anyone, with an eye for beauty (and if they haven't an eye for it your pictures would awaken it) - I bet they'd sell more coffees too!!:)

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
today i took this photo on my walk

and then put these words with it as it was what I had been thinking about

Attachments

• P1240718.JPG
    P1240718.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 364

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Well done ............

Sarah with your Exhibition & the video it was good & am pleased you raised so much money for your 2 Charities :)

Hope you are feeling better & thank you for posting the lovely Photo ( I like your writing )

Love Grove x x

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Hi Sarah

You are doing so well with this, your an inspiration to all with this illness

Keep up the good work

Ken

Pookie

Dec 29, 2011
Are there any more photo shoots planned.Come up north so we can wonder at them too.:thumbup:
North as in Lancashire. Wild and free
Peter&Jean Ugly

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
Gorgeous photographs - what camera do you use, Sarah - I'm a photographer too, and very much a canon fan :)