Why do I feel sad but positive!

Silver Lining

Nov 20, 2013
My Husband and I are going to the Solicitors today to sign new Wills and LPA's for both of us. I Know we are being sensible but I cannot help feeling sad and at the same time positive especially as my Husband's memory not so good today.::eek:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I remember the time when we did that as well. I felt that it was putting the final confirmation on things. Very sad but very important. It's the right thing and it'll soon be done. Take care. x

Last edited:

Bubsho

Oct 24, 2013
London
I wish I was there with you! We have to remind ourselves that the most important thing is that we keep happy, as much as possible, you are incredible and you are strong and we are only sent things in our lives that serve as great lessons to make us happy in the very profound sense, when talking to Dad today I could feel his heart he was really confused but in the midst of it all by making you call me it was showing us that he really loves you and is very confused. Mum I love you sooooo much, remember we are battling thes disease together and we will not let it make us feel defeated!