A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Sylvia I am so terribly sorry to read this. Your love for Dhiren shone like a beacon through all of your posts. You were so lucky to have each other. I'm glad Dhiren is at peace after his long battle with this awful disease. I'm so sorry for your loss. xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I am so sorry. Please accept my condolences. You were stoic always in putting Dhiren first in everything. No one could have asked for a more caring companion who truly cared, in sickness and in health.
Peace be with you now. X

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Sylvia

Please accept my condolences on your loss. Throughout the last few years you could not have done more to make Dhiren as happy, safe and comfortable as he could be in the face of this disease.

May you and Paul now feel the weight lift and find some peace, as Dhiren as done.

Love n hugs

Mameeskye

Nanak

Mar 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
Oh Sylvia I have just come home and checked to see how you were. I am so, so sorry. It was quite a shock to read your post.

Please accept my sincere condolences. I can only send my love and hugs.

Kim xxx

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Dear Sylvia,
So sorry and sad for you that Dhiren has reached the end of his journey. You and he travelled so far hand in hand, and you were always there when he needed your love and devotion.

Thinking of you now, you must be so tired, and I hope you can get some rest.

((0))

thatwoman

Mar 25, 2009
Merseyside
Dear Sylvia,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that Dhiren remained peaceful at the end. You must be exhausted, but you have been wonderful throughout all the time you have supported him on this journey. You have been an inspiration to us all. Please accept all the support that surrounds you at this time.

My love to you and the rest of your family at this very sad time,

Sue xxx

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
So very sorry to read of your sad loss. Take comfort that Dhiren's was not a lingering death and was peaceful and surrounded by love xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
I'm so sorry Sylvia.

It will be a consolation that Dhiren was peaceful right to the end, and that you and Paul were there to ensure that happened.

Dhiren is at rest now, his sufferings over. For you the pain remains, and will for a long time to come. I hope you can all now find peace in your hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan