A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Sylvia

I'm so sorry-I can only imagine your shock and heartbreak over Dhirens downturn overnight. You are being so brave and strong as always.

I'm glad the care is so good-no battles on that front at least

Take care Sylvia-you and Dhiren are in a lot of people's thoughts

Love from Lyn T

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Dear Sylvia, I am so sorry to hear of Dhirens downturn and I hope that he has a peaceful day, I am sending you strength and love,

Jeany xx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Dear Sylvia , So sorry to about Dhiren's downturn overnight & the heartbreak that brings to you Sylvia

Good that the Carer's are being so gentle & caring when Dhiren is being turned & hope the Hospital Bed helps

Wishing you both a peaceful day & thinking of you & Dhiren

Love & Kind thoughts

Grove x x

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Dear Sylvia, my thoughts and prayers are with you, I am so sad Dhiren has taken a downturn, I am sure he does know you are there, may today be peaceful for you all
Chris x

winda

Oct 17, 2011
Nottinghamshire
Dear Sylvia,

This is such a difficult time for you. But Dhiren at least will be kept out of pain and he is in the best place, getting good care. You have done everything you can possibly do for him.

Please try to take care of yourself. You are very much in my thoughts x

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Rural North Northumberland
Sylvia I feel so sad in reading about the downturn in Dhiren. My heart goes out to you all. I hope he stays peaceful and pain free. Your MP seems to understand the problems you experienced in the hospital and hopefully this can be taken forward. Of course you really don't need this at the moment. Take care Sylvia and my thoughts are always with you xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Sylvia, yesterday must have been such a shock for you, Dhiren's sudden downturn was so unexpected.

Thankfully he has remained comfortable and at peace without medication. As others have said, I'm sure he knows you are there, and is comforted by that.

I always feel it is a privilege to be with someone you love as they take the final steps in their life. There is a closeness that just being there, holding hands quietly as they drift towards the end, leaves a lasting peace, and a feeling that all is well.

The end, though expected, is always a shock, but I hope this last stage, however long it may last, will remain peaceful for you both.

Thoughts and prayers remain with you all.

kd7279

Jan 13, 2010
Thanet, Kent
Hi Sylvia,
You know that I am not far away if you need any help. Your advice and strength has helped me through my difficult times and I am ready to assist you in any way I can.
Keith

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
I know only too well the feelings and emotions you and Paul are going through and wish you both peace and strength in the days to come.

Much love and hugs

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Sylvia,

My heart aches for you as you meet the roller coaster of these final stages, when life goes on and you want it to continue, but at the same time you want no suffering.

I hope that Dhiren and you are able to remain peaceful for however long there is left in that piece of string...for mum and I there were many up and down months until the inevitable happened...take pleasure in each good day and try to remain strong for the darker days.

My thoughts are with you all,

Love Mameeskye

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
I read right through your thread A life in the Day before I joined so have always followed Dhiren's continuing fight with his illness.

I hope that Dhiren is peaceful and pain free; my thoughts are with you both.

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
I'm sorry Dhiren has experienced a downturn. I think one of the hardest parts is not knowing how long there may be left, and it's not a question anyone seems to be able to answer with any certainty.

Hopefully Dhiren will remain calm and pain free, but it may help to know the pack is on standby should he need it.

Thinking of you both xx

Status
Not open for further replies.