A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I have just had a text from the assistant manager. Dhiren had a peaceful night. She arrived at 7.15am [her shift doesn`t start till 8 ] and he was sleeping peacefully.

I am pleased Dhiren had a peaceful night and hope you managed to get some sleep as well,

Thinking of you both Sylvia xx,

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
I will be away for a week but you and Dhiren will be in my thoughts. Bless you both Sylvia and may Dhiren be pain free and comfortable and you are able to rest too.

Jay xxx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point mobile app

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thank goodness they were able to make Dhiren comfortable last night. I'm sure he will be treated with much love and care, and that will make it so much less painful for you.

Prayers for you all this morning.

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Rural North Northumberland
Sylvia my heart goes out to you and Paul. You were one of my first thoughts when I woke this morning. I too have followed your ups and downs with Dhiren since I joined back in July 2010. I can't believe how sad this makes me feel. Like my Dad had, Dhiren has a lovely unforgettable smile too. xx

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
A comfort to hear Dhiren was sleeping peacefully.

I feel both of you are a part of my family, so I selfishly want to hear how you both are, but your time is needed for Dhiren, you and Paul so please do not feel the need to post on here unless you want to.

Thinking loving thoughts of you both xxxx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Sylvia

I have no ideas what to write to try to comfort you-others have done that already.

Like so many others I have followed this thread since I joined TP and I feel so sad for you and Paul.

Take care Sylvia and I hope that Dhiren remains peaceful.

Love from

Lyn T

Pollyanna

Jul 8, 2008
Hello Sylvia

You were both my first thoughts when I woke this morning and I share the sense of sadness others have mentioned.

It is good to know that Dhiren has had a peaceful night.

Will be thinking of you.

X

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Glad Dhiren has had a comfortable night and hopefully you and Paul have had some rest too.

Keeping you all close in thought.

Love and hugs

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Like all the others, I have nothing to say that will help but feel the need to express my profound sympathy for you at this time.
There are words you spoke when we were returning from Launde Abbey which have never left me and I think they spoke volumes for your love for Dhiren and your dedication to his welfare.
I really hope that you will see that lovely smile of Dhiren's again. I think somehow
that you will.
My hope is that he may be painfree thanks to appropriate medication and remain comfortable and peaceful. love and compassion. xxx

Last edited:

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Cragmaid has said it so beautifully I can only echo those sentiments and let you know I am thinking of you all. xx

thatwoman

Mar 25, 2009
Merseyside
Dear Sylvia,

I hope that Dhiren will remain peaceful in the home, and that you and Paul will be able to spend as much time with him as you wish to. Dad's final journey was longer than anyone had expected, but it was peaceful and that was all we needed.

Much love to you all, Sue xxx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Sylvia, I hope hearing that Dhiren had a peaceful night was some comfort to you, and also that he remains peaceful and has good pain relief today.

My thoughts are very much with you, Dhiren and your son Paul.

With love
Loo xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.