Isle of Wight..

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi all,
I had a great time away, it really did me good, just what i needed. The weather was perfect, i saw my brother and he was o.k - i did wonder how i would feel as i do not think he has been here for me just recently.!
Last week and this week so far i have been busy seeing friends and doing stuff in the garden.
My sister still needs a lot of support but is trying to get back to her usual self - doing what she usually does. I saw her last thursday and will see her again on friday. I do feel so sorry for her and cannot begin to imagine what she is feeling. I must be there for her as much as i can. But i do find it is taking its toll on me.
I do so wish i had Bryan here with me to give me support and a hug like i give my sister!
Love and hugs Muriel xx:confused:

Mamsgirl

Jun 2, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Muriel, glad your holiday went well. Hope your poor sister's managing, lovely of you to set aside time each week for her. No extra support from her daughter? Toni x

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Muriel, I'm glad your holiday went well and that it did you a world of good. I've always wanted to go to the Isle of Wight - closest so far is Portsmouth. It's on my bucket list.

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi,
As usual thanks for your support. Toni - no my neice is a bit of a waste of space! She is always saying she cannot afford the petrol to come to see her mum but manages to do other things! Joanne - You have reached Portsmouth, Isle of Wight is only across the water! One day eh!
Taking my sister to the crem. tomorrow to look round and for her to decide what she wants to do with Steves ashes. Not really looking forward to it but she needs me. !