Norman and Peg

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Dearest Norman,

So sorry to hear of your sad news. I have always thought of you as the model of marital devotion. Your love for Peg always came through like blazing sunshine.

Love
Joanne

Sep 21, 2005
bradford
Norman
if i can do half as good a job as you have done with your obvious love and devotion to Peg I will be proud of myself, which you must be. I Know it will be hard for you to lose your soul mate, please keep on posting to let us know you are ok thinking of you Pam

janew

Mar 28, 2005
Norman,

Just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers for you at this difficult time.

Love Jane

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Norman, this is one of those sad times when words are never enough.

Kathleen posted:
The photos of yourself and Peg been an inspiration to me, you were so clearly as much in love with each other as when you married, that love shone through

I would echo those words. Thinking of you and the family.

sarahc

Apr 4, 2004
So sorry ..

Norman, I am sending my deepest sympathy - I was honoured to read your posts - they were truly inspirational. I lost my mum on June 11th but realise it must be 10x harder to lose a spouse. I just hope you can take some comfort knowing how your posts here were a testimony to your love for Peg and that this was a source of great strength for others.
Warmest wishes,
Sarah

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Norman,

Bruce's post made me cry. I cannot imagine how you must feel, but I want you to know how heartfelt is the support you have from me and others on TP. You have been / are an inspiration in so many ways - your devotion and love; your caring ways; your common sense and humour; your wisdom and your compassion - just a few of the things I have personally valued about your posts.

Just as you have been blessed in your union with Peg, so too was she blessed with you. Despite the hardships (especially of the last years), it is a joy to know that relationships such as your's do exist.

May Peg be at peace now, and may you find comfort in that knowledge.
Thinking of you now and always.

jude1950

Mar 23, 2006
Lincolnshire
Dear Norman,

so sorry to hear of your sad news...May peg rest in peace and you find comfort in the knowledge that you did your very best for her.
love Judith

RussellC

Jul 6, 2006
Norman

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Peg. Your posts have been truly inspirational.

I will pray for you.

Russell

Gill W

Jan 31, 2007
Co. Durham
Dear Norman,

Words are never enough at this time.

My family and I are thinking of you, and send you our love and prayers.

Please be kind to yourself.

Lots of love

Gill
xx

Gwenno

Jun 18, 2006
Worcestershire
My deepest condolences Norman.

Peg is now at peace, and as all of us know you have been a wonderful caring husband to Peg, and that has been an inspiration to so many of us on TP.

God bless.

Gwenno

McK

Sep 13, 2005
Pgh. Pa. USA
Dear Norman - My deepest sympathy's to you and your family on the death of Peg. I have the deepest respect for you in the way you kept Peg at home until her passing, and I feel that those moments together are the memories that will keep you going. Again, you, Peg and family are in my thoughts and prayers. - McK

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lindsay A