incapacity to esa questionaire

malc

Aug 15, 2012
north east lincolnshire
sat here feeling quite sad after filling in the form today,it's not until you write it down that you realise how bad it all is.i was quite happy just getting on with life trying to ignore the negatives and focussing on the few positives.i couldn't help thinking that some of the form wasn't relevant to our situation ie walking up to 50 metres unaided and going out on your own etc.

Kilgara

Sep 15, 2013
ESA forms are designed for any disability no matter what it is. having seen the forms personally and knowing people who have had to fill them in some of the questions aren't relevant for some people.
Try not to let it get to you just think the form is done now so you don't have to fill it in again! i know how long they are.

malc

Aug 15, 2012
north east lincolnshire
it just annoys me,why can't they just swap her from incapacity to esa the same as dla accepted things had got worse via a 15 minute phone call and awarded high rate care.

Kilgara

Sep 15, 2013
from what i know at the minute they are asking everyone to fill in another claims form and assessing everybody on ESA i will admitt it is a long process!
they had so many new rules come into place in april that means that if people want to switch benefits they have to put in a full form as if they were claiming it for the first time