Anyone know where I bought these from please?

withy

Feb 23, 2013
Lancashire
Stanleypj, thank you so much for raising this topic. Since my OH became incontinent I just took it that we would no longer be able to go away again. (I use thick washable bed pads for leaks and couldnt imagine how to cope with them away from home, as I do not drive). Now I know I will get some of these disposable ones and try them out. What would we do without TP?
Withy

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
Many thanks jimbo. These would be fine. But the ones I'm looking for - I still have a few left - are so easy when we are going away. They take up hardly any space when packing. They're also cheap!:)

stanleypj
I doubt you will be able to get any more 'compact'
A pack of 7 measures 20x 25x 8 cms
They also come in higher grades (plus and Super ) for higher absorbency
jimbo 111

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
These are literally paperthin jimbo. I don't need them to be absorbent as I use them as a backup on the rare occasion when there is some moisture on the sheet and the washable pads I have owing to a slight leak - careless fitting of pad (by me), too much shifting around leading to displacement, etc.

Thanks so much nita. These all look useful. I will defo have to post images.:)

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
This is the thing I am looking for. The large paperthin sheet is folded over to show the two sides (blue=waterproof) and the distinctive pattern (N.B. no quilts and no border). Hopefully someone out there will recognise it:

IMG_20130701_200441.jpg

I've learnt how to post images - next step is to make them a suitable size.:)

Contrary Mary

Jun 11, 2010
Greater London
Sorry, Stanley, I have not seen these before. Like others, I used the more substantial sheets.

However, after being directed, through the district nurse, to a local supplier who delivered to our home, I found out that I could also buy our ones at the chemist. I don't mean that they are on display, but that they have a catalogue from which they can be ordered.

So, just saying, have you tried your local pharmacy:)

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
Thanks again to all.

I'm going with the latest suggestion from loveahug (thanks) as the most similar.

We're off in our camper van next week so I needed some as standby.

When I get back I'm determined to track down the original - so useful!

Again, thanks all round. I think we've created a useful thread because there are now a lot of choices in one place.