Spencer will be 2 on tuesday

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi all,
I cannot beleive Spencer will be 2 on tuesday. Rhianne and family were down to stay with Maxine this weekend. We all went to Marwell yesterday to celebrate his birthday. It was a very tiring day but it was great despite the weather! I have not been there since my children were small - a,long time ago!
Today i went over to maxine this afternoon to give Spencer his present and we sang happy birthday and had a Pepper Pig cake that maxine had made. I put some money into his main present - a playhouse/slide but also gave him some little die cast motor bikes. Maxine and dave gave him a playmat road. He was really thrilled with the bikes. It was very difficult to find them but it was all worth it to see how pleased he was. Bryan would be so pleased to see him playing with them - he had a few motor bikes in his younger days before we had a car and i loved to ride on them too. Happy days.
Spencer is just so special to me and brings me so much joy. I do so hope Bryan is looking down on him, seeing him grow into a great little boy.
I must try to put a photo of him on here!
Love and hugs Muriel xx:confused:

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Muriel,

It seems to have gone really quickly that Spencer is nearly 2 already. I think that little laddy has been a wonderful encouragement to you since losing your Bryan. I feel that if Bryan were able to know how things were he wouldn't be able to help but be delighted with all his family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SPENCER:)

Love

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi Helen,
Thanks so much for those lovely words. I do so hope Bryan is looking down on us and can see his great grandson he would be so proud.
I am so lucky to have such lovely children, grand-children and SPENCER.
Love and hugs Muriel xx

tre

Sep 23, 2008
Herts
Hello Muriel,

Happy second birthday to Spencer.

It is David's birthday in a weeks time.

Nice to hear things are good for you at present

love Tre

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Happy second birthday Spencer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi,
Thank you all for your birthday wishes for Spencer. He had a lovely day yesterday. Apparently hardly puts his motor bikes down - carries them everywhere - bless him. I am so pleased.
I do hope you are copng o.k Tre and your dad is alright. Scooter still behaving itself!
Love and hugs Muriel xx

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Two is a lovely age, even if it does lead to the "terrible twos!" I remember it well. My son had a tantrum once (well - hundreds of times actually) and lay on the floor in the supermarket drumming his heels on the floor. An elderly lady said to him, "Oh dear, would you like to come home with me?" and he ran back to me as quick as anything!

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Spencer has been having tantrums for the 6 months - bless him. So like his mum and nan!
He does bring me so much joy. I really must try again to put a photo of him on here for you all to see.
Love and hugs Muriel x

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EileenSp