Poor Piedsmum is poorly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Hi Pied- like Collegegirl I have no words to comfort you, or calm those butterflies, but my thoughts and love are with you all.

Take care

Lyn T

fredsnail

Dec 21, 2008
How amazing is your Mum, I'm glad she is still so peaceful and that you are surrounded by wonderful staff who give you the support you need.

I'm sure it won't be long now Pied - you and sis are doing a wonderful job of bearing witness.

AlsoConfused

Sep 17, 2010
"And all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well" - hope the Julian of Norwich mantra helps you and yours as much as it's helped me when I've needed it.

Big Effort

Account Closed
Jul 8, 2012
Your Mum is showing you that there is nothing to fear. You are so dignified, and I am so glad she has you. I agree, All will be well.....

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
This has been the most amazing and humbling thread. I have no adequate words to tell you how I feel, just that I admire all of you and hope that it continues to be calm, serene and peaceful.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Catching Up

Hello Dear Pied , All shall be well dearest Pied & wishing you much Peace , Strength & Comfort for you & your Sister

All shall be well Pied & wishing Peaceful thoughts for your dear Mum

Much Love & BIG HUGS

Love Grove x x x x x

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I'm typing with one eye on mum don't worry so my posts are slow. When she had her injection I gazed into her eyes til she fell asleep which took 30 minutes and for someone who doesn't blink my mum is champion. It was such a very intense experience. I just smiled and smiled in what I hoped was an everything's fine kind of way, while inside feeling a mix of numb and fright.
I am sure mum knew me because when I said are you ready for a rest now mum she gave a solitary slow blink which Sis said she saw too. I will hope for comfort from that in the days to come.
Mum is now breathing very slowly with pauses between each breath and some very long gaps.
Love to everyone xxxxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Oh Pied , That 's lovely ( about the blinking I mean) & hope the Morphine acts quickly & your Mum has a Peaceful Sleep

Much Love , Peaceful thoughts & All Shall Be Well Pied

Lots of Love Grove x x x x

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Mum is doing well and still listening to everything although breaths are definitely shallower.
The nurse said hi to mum and she vocalised so she is clearly aware!
J says she has now written Mum up for 5 mg 4 hourly to keep on top of the pain so we are content with that. She still has the patch too.
Mum is on an even shallow pattern at the moment but respirations are now 20 a minute.
Her pulse is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanpotts