Poor Piedsmum is poorly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Pied

So much respect and love is coming your way from us all.Thank you for letting us share such a private time.

Love to you all

Lyn T

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Dearest Pied , Just catching up & wishing you much Peace , Love , Strength & Special Vibes to you all

Love & BIG Gentle Hugs

Love Grove x x x x x

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear Pied,

Your writing is beautiful, as is your experience and you are so right about needing this later. The fact that others can share your documenting, is by the by, as well as incredibly helpful and reassuring.

You will find no judgement here, my love, only deepest sympathy and respect.

It may be that your mum's tired body is starting to shut down, and you will see the changes, but know that she is leaving with love in her heart and peace on her mind and that is down to you and your sis. You have given her a gift, and you have done it with grace and dignity.

You will find the time to absorb it all later. Just be, for now. You and your lovely mum.

xxxxxxx

geum123

May 20, 2009
Dear Pied,
What a reminder your posts have been of my own Dads step from this world.

There was so much that I had forgotten or maybe I had shut it out,
until a later date when I had more strength and when it didn't feel
like we were all on a roller coaster. My Dad included.

You are all in my thoughts, and hope you can accept
a virtual hand of support in yours, on this journey.

xxxxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Still Sending Much Love & Peace

Hello Pied , Just read Annie 's new Post ( 641 ) & the words & meaning are so lovely have to agree with her

Still sending much Love , Peace & Support

Am here holding your hand Pied & you are all in my thoughts

Peace be with you Pied

Love & Hugs

Love Grove x x

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
So many people have voiced my own thoughts so eloquently, keeping you all company has been a humbling experience. Lots of peace and love to you all, dear Pied xxxxx

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
I can add nothing. We all feel the same priviledge that you have allowed us to share this personal journey with your beautiful writing. Thankyou. You, your sis and your mum are teaching us so much about a happy, dignified and loving end.

Just thinking of you, waiting, and wishing you peace.
xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Pied,

I'm just being here - not talking or smiling at her - just sitting quietly in her line of vision so she can see me if she is aware.

Being able to be wholly present in silence is a most wonderful thing to experience but many people are not able to be comfortable with silence and are therefore not able to give this. What you are giving your mum is a treasure and I feel sure your mum will highly benefit from it. It is a true gift. Sometimes even words or a wrong presence can be irksome to the spirit. I see you and your sister's care like angels guarding your mum whilst she travels this part of her personal journey. You are the keepers of her peace.

I am so pleased for you that you have been given this opportunity and you have taken it up. Not everyone has this opportunity, as you know. It is nice that you see it as a priviledge and it is true - because it is:)

Love and much respect and may Peace be with you and your loved ones

I

Soobee

Aug 22, 2009
South
So many people have voiced my own thoughts so eloquently, keeping you all company has been a humbling experience. Lots of peace and love to you all, dear Pied xxxxx

my sentiments too. I fed my mum tea tonight and all the while I was thinking of you and your mum and hoping that she goes gently xx

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Good Evening Pied, mum and Sis.

Glad to hear that your mum continues to be peaceful and that you and your sister are continuing to share in your mum's journey. Your experience just reinforces the fact that none of us know the day or the time that we will move from this world.

Just one thought I had was whether your mum is reluctant to leave. Leave, that is, this cocooned environment of love and peace that she is surrounded in. If you speak to some nurses who have experienced many deaths, they will tell you that on occasion it is the love itself that keeps the person from moving on. Understandable if you think of how the 3 of you hand bound yourselves together in order to protect and support your mum. Whilst you and your sister are both unwavering in your support, you may wish to consider whether your mum is fighting to remain there with you, perhaps because she does not want either of you to be present at that final moment because of the distress this will cause you. And so she lingers on...peacefully cocooned in your love. If you think this might be the case then maybe the next time someone needs a break, then both of you go for a short walk together. Letting mum know that you will return in, say 5 or 10 minutes. It is amazing how many people pass over immediately after a loved one leaves the room...too many times to just be a coincidence.

Just ignore me if you feel this is incorrect for your mum...

Fiona

Goingitalone

Feb 11, 2010
Still thinking of you and Sis, Pied and, of course, your lovely little Mum.

You have been so brave, loving, kind daughters. A real credit to her.

God bless you all and give you peace.

Maggie

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Calamity and disaster. Two carers came. We assumed. Stupid of us. To check mums pad. They turned her on her back. She can't breathe on her back. Not only did they wake her up they nearly killed her. I'm still trying to get her comfy all this time later. She's awake and distressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.