Sharon's journey is over

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
My sympathies to you but what a blessing for such a peaceful end. The pictures say it all.

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
I am so very sorry for your loss but what a wonderful way to depart. Your photos are beautiful and show how little had changed over all those years....
Px

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am so sorry to read your news. Your love for Sharon shone out and I know how hard this is for you. Yes she is at peace and for that you are grateful but I still understand the sadness of your loss.

My thoughts go with you and your family at this difficult time.

winda

Oct 17, 2011
Nottinghamshire
I am so sorry to hear of your loss but am so glad you were able to be with Sharon at the end.

I wish you strength and courage to face the the coming weeks and the next part of your life.

Thinking of you and your family.

Rooley

Dec 8, 2012
Richard, my deepest condolences for your loss xx

Wishing you and your family courage at this time, in the knowledge that Sharon's now at peace.

singp

Nov 18, 2011
Dear Richard,

Your journey with Sharon has been an inspiration to me and I am sure to many others. The love you shared was a rare gift. I wish you peace and comfort as you enter the next part of life's journey.

P x

21citrouilles

Aug 11, 2012
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The way you told how she passed away is so beautiful and poignant, and thank you for showing these photos. Your love and way of caring have been of example for me; you're an exeptional man.

I feel sad too and wish you my most heartfelt sympathies, and that you get the love and support that you need.

zigandzag

Mar 24, 2012
Birmingham
Richard - I am so sorry to hear about Sharon.

Sending you and your family peace and prayers at this very sad time. I hope you take a small amount of consolation in the fact that she passed away peacefully in your arms.

You're in my thoughts x

tre

Sep 23, 2008
Herts
Dear Richard,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss but glad Sharon had such a peaceful end. I have found the way you have cared for her an inspiration and I only hope I can look after my David as well as you did Sharon.
My thoughts are with you,
love Tre