Sharon's journey is over

Miss Merlot

Oct 15, 2012
Am very sorry to hear Richard - of little consolation I know, but you have been a great source of support to the rest of us all this time xx

Margaret938

So sorry to hear your news Richard. I could not think of any better way to go, that to be wrapped in the arms of the one I love. Your photographs are a testimony to many years of undying love and devotion. Please accept my sincere sympathy.
Margaret

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Richard please accept my condolences at this sad time, I am sure the love you and Sharon shared will help you and your family over the coming weeks.

Helen x

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I am sorry to hear your very sad news. You did everything you could for Sharon, and more. Wishing you strength for the days and weeks ahead.

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
So sorry to hear your news of Sharon's passing but glad for you both that it was peaceful and you were together.

Wishing you strength in the days and weeks ahead, do make sure you take care of yourself and thank you for sharing such loving photos.

Take care

Celia

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
I am so sorry that the time came for Sharon to leave you. What a wonderful gift you gave her in her last moments. The loveliest of ways to die.

I wish you peace and happy memories as time goes by.

Christin

Jun 29, 2009
Somerset
Hello RJM, the photos of you and Sharon are so touching. It is good to read that Sharon slipped away peacefully, I hope that can bring some comfort to you and your family in the days ahead.

My sincere condolences to you all xx

Anongirl

Aug 8, 2012
So sorry Richard. I'm sure too that she was just where she wanted to be at that moment.

Sending you my deepest condolences X

Acco

Oct 3, 2011
So sorry to learn of your sad loss but pleased you were together to share those last moments and that it was a peaceful, loving time for both of you at the end.

jan1962

May 19, 2012
bedlington northumberland
So sorry to read of Sharon's passing. The lady was so lucky to have someone that loved her so deeply as can been seen in the photographs. So pleased that the last few minutes of her time on earth were spent encircled within those strong arms of the man that loved her.

my deepest condolences

jan1962

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Dear Richard, so sorry for your loss, so many happy memories for you to remember -always.
Chris x

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
I am so sorry for the loss to you and your family but pleased the ending was peaceful. Your love for Sharon has always shone through and I hope you and your loved ones will find comfort within the love and memories that you share. Thinking of you all.

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Dear Richard
I am sorry to hear you sad news,
Your photo's show your life and love for each other, thankyou for sharing them with us

sunray

Sep 21, 2008
East Coast of Australia
Sorry for your loss Richard. How lovley for her to die in her own home with you, her love beside her. I'll be thinking of you in the days ahead as you continue the journey alone.

Sue.

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
Hello Richard
My deepest sympathy to you and your family at the loss of your dear Sharon.
It may not seem to be much consolation at this time , but the fact that she died peacefully in your arms will forever be a part of your memories .
When my wife died I missed her death by twenty minutes , my sons were with her and said she died peacefully
But now three years on I still feel that if only I had moved myself I could have been by her side and it is a constant sadness .
I hope you will find peace and comfort in the love of your memories
jimbo 111