Funeral Tomorrow

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
The day I have been dreading is tomorrow. I just hope all we have planned goes well especially as we have had such a long time since May 5th to organise it.

Vic had asked to be cremated so church service and committal then next week on Friday burial of ashes.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Dear Linda,

I shall be thinking of you tomorrow and hope everything goes well. I am sure you will have prepared the service just as Vic would have wanted.

Sending love

Jan xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Somehow strength is given so whilst my thoughts will be with you tomorrow I l also hope you can turn to family and friends throughout the following days which I found much harder.

Take care of yourself too through these very difficult times.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I hope things go well tomorrow Linda. Thinking of you and wishing strength for tomorrow and the days and months to come. x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I will be thinking of you tomorrow Linda.

I do hope it isn`t the ordeal you dread but instead hope you can find some peace in your heart knowing Vic`s ordeal is over.

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Linda

I hope the day goes as well it can, the funeral will be a landmark and another step further along the grieving process.

Take good care of yourself, am sure you will find solace & support from all those around you tomorrow.

Px

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I hope tomorrow goes the way both you and your husband would wish it to, Linda.
You will be very sad and no doubt will shed many tears, but it will be the proper and fitting goodbye, rather than the gradual one that you have been experiencing over the past years. Very best wishes. xxx

kingmidas1962

Jun 10, 2012
South Gloucs
I hope it goes smoothly and you find a tiny little pocket somewhere in the day to find a happy memory and celebrate his life, as well as mourning his death.

Funerals really are unreal things aren't they? I will be thinking of you tomorrow

xxxxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Wishing you strength for today and hoping it all goes as you would wish it to. x

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Linda,

Your tomorrow has arrived and I trust that the final farewell to Vic will go just as he and you would like.

It is a comfort to me to think of you belonging to a close family and I send my love to you and all your loved ones as you walk into today.

Love and a (HUG)

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
You are in my thoughts today Linda.

image.jpg

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
I am all ready but it is not until 12 noon family will start arriving any minute so came on here to reach out for your support, thank you all so much. :)