MY BIL passed away today

nimbus11

Apr 22, 2011
Hampshire
:(

Sad times - peacefully this morning our much loved Rob passed away at the age of 58 after a rapid rapid decline, he is much loved and sadly missed.

thank you for your help and guidance over the last 2 years since he was first diagnosed.

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Debbie, I am sorry to read your sad news. My sincere condolences.

turbo

littlegem

Nov 11, 2010
north Wales
So sorry to hear about your dear BIL Rob, may he now rest in peace.
Wishing you and all your family strength for the coming weeks.
Take care xxx

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Debbie

I am so sorry to read your sad news, I hope the peace of his passing and the love of you all for each other will carry you through.

Helen x x

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
He's had a hard struggle and you fought hard for him.

I'm sorry he's gone but the struggle is over for all of you.

You looked after him and looked out for him.

I hope you feel some peace, happier times will come back to your mind. X

Big Effort

Account Closed
Jul 8, 2012
Dear Debbie,
I send you my condolences on the death of Rob. Two years of this disease and so young. You must all be in such shock. These are crazy times, we do everything we can to slow it, to stop it, when we all need the cure. Urgently. I hope the days and weeks ahead are kind and gentle to you, and peaceful. So hard and I am so sorry. Love BE

nimbus11

Apr 22, 2011
Hampshire
Thank you all for your kind words, we did what we could for Rob,, we miss him dearly, we also lost his mum (to cancer) two weeks before passed, I like to think she called to him to join her although I am not religous.

I wish you all well as you struggle and strive to cope with this the cruelist of diseases.