Another Newbi

lostintime

May 8, 2013
Hi very releived to find this site, we are caring for Husbands Mother. It has been very difficult for the past 20 years. You imagine it cannot get any worse, and then it does. I am sure you all know that.

Had a very bad day. I may be able to talk about it when I have had chance to calm down. Hopefully someone will find the funny side

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Hello Lost in time - welcome to TP and look forward to reading your posts. You will find lots of support on here, some advice/ suggestions but most of all your post will be read by many who understand what you are going through.

20 years? goodness - I don't know about needing the support of TP - you probably deserve a medal!

So do post away whenever you are ready and do have a wander round to see the different areas of the forum - there is a Tea Room section where people share all manner of things and its a bit of escapism for us all so maybe give that a look and see if it cheers you or relieves your stress.

Take care

Celia

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Hello Lostintime, a warm welcome to you to Talking Point, pleased you have found us and hope we can be of help when you feel like writing, so sorry you have had a bad day, here you can let off steam,rant and rave or just have support and understanding, there is always someone around day or night, and more or less every thing and every subject has been covered here:eek: nothing would shock anyone! so look forward to you posting.
Take care and Best Wishes
Chris x

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Welcome from me too. There is always someone here whatever the time, day or night so you never need feel alone.
Here's a TP hug for you

Mo
x

Attachments

• 943202_646191345396399_417848224_n.jpg
    943202_646191345396399_417848224_n.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 261

lostintime

May 8, 2013
Thankyou all for all the support. It does help. I should explain we have been supporting her for twenty years as her mental state leaves her vulnerable. The last 4 years have seen the onset of Dementia, making it very difficult to help her sometimes as she can sometimes be hostile and nasty. That is what I meant when I said "You think it cannot get any worse, then it does" Goodnight and Thanks again

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan