My dearest John lost his fight with dementia last night

oneloopylady

Oct 16, 2011
Jenny, I am so sorry for you at this sad time though I know that you will be grateful that he is at peace at last and you can gain comfort from that and from your many happy memories of life together before this ghastly disease took over. Hang on to the good memories and cherish them all.

Big hugs to you, Jenny.

Trisha
xxx

Big Effort

Account Closed
Jul 8, 2012
I send you my deepest sympathy, it is a hard illness, we can't keep them or protect them from everything, but when death comes, it is still a big shock. Just be gentle to you, as this next chapter unfolds. Love BE

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
Dear Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear about John. My thoughts are with you, and if you are over in 'our' neck of the woods, and need to chat, please let me know, love from Jennie xxxxxx

Jenijill

Mar 12, 2012
Guildford
Dear Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear about John. My thoughts are with you, and if you are over in 'our' neck of the woods, and need to chat, please let me know, love from Jennie xxxxxx
Thanks Jennie, I'm often over 'there' to meet Margaret, so may see you then.
Love Jenny

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Dear Jenny, so sorry to hear of Johns final journey, wishing you strength in the days ahead.
Chris xx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Dear Jenny

I send you my love and hugs at this sad time. I know it must be difficult but try to be kind to yourself at this very sad and difficult time.

Love from Lyn T

sallyben

Mar 22, 2013
west sussex
Am so sorry we had dads funeral on Wednesday he slipped away on his own to but he had over 60 people who came to say goodbye and celebrate his life ... Keep strong

Polly1945

Oct 24, 2012
Hereford
Dear Jenny

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Now John is at peace and his suffering is over. It must have been a comfort to know that he died peacefully.

Take care in the days and weeks ahead, look after yourself.

A BIG ((Hug)) from Pauline