My Mother.

worriedson1

Jan 30, 2012
Just for the record MY MOTHER says she is happy the way i look after her and care for her, she says she is greatful.

Carabosse

Jan 10, 2013
I'm glad your mum is happy as well....
My mum tells me that i'm all she has, and that she wouldn't know what she would do without me, and every night before i close her bedroom door after getting her into bed, she says that she loves me... its nice to hear.

worriedson1

Jan 30, 2012
I'm glad your mum is happy as well....
My mum tells me that i'm all she has, and that she wouldn't know what she would do without me, and every night before i close her bedroom door after getting her into bed, she says that she loves me... its nice to hear.

My Mum says that about me, glad yours does too:).

Good to hear this on a SUPPORT forum...

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I am glad that your mum is able to express her appreciation:) There are many carers who face such aggression and animosity from the person they care for and I have always thought it must be terribly hard in those circumstances.

This is a blessing:)
Love

Claire

Mar 31, 2004
Coventry
Your mum loves you and knows you are doing the best you can to take care of her. Don't be too worried by other people - it is you that is there for her. This is such a difficult time for anyone and all we can do is our best.

PeggySmith

Apr 16, 2012
BANES
Hi there worriedson,

There's an old saying - you can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Aren't you the lucky one - you only have your mum to please:)