From Inverness to Brighton, the last leg of Philip Williams's charity walk.

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Philip Williams is going walkies again on the final stage of his coastal walk around Britain on April 3rd.

http://www.philipwilliams.uk.com/my-charity-walk-schedule-for-2013.html

He's raising funds for AS and AlzScot. I just wondered if there are any Talking Point members who live along the route who might turn up for moral support on the day he passes through. (I know we have a member in Canvey Island (August 19th) and one in Broadstairs (August 29th) ;) )

http://www.philipwilliams.uk.com/videos.html

Last edited:

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Deborah , What a lovely :) man Phillip is & would go & "Cheer him " :) on if lived near the main route but sadly do not ...... Wishing Phillip all the best for a good & safe walk

Love Grove x x

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Not to worry, Grove, I'm trying myself to work out where to pop up with flags and flasks. I was thinking the 'Amble to Blyth' stretch might suit. :):), but Rochester is a whole lot closer. :cool:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I see he's doing Carnoustie to Dundee on 18th April. Perfect. If we're around we'll support. I'll need to look into timings and route for this lap.

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
He is actually staying overnight in saltfleet in June, where we have our caravan. But the timing is not looking good for me to be there!

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
He is actually staying overnight in Saltfleet in June, where we have our caravan. But the timing is not looking good for me to be there!

That's a shame, Helen. I don't suppose Philip Williams will be doing the charity 'walk' twice! :) He must have got drenched a fair few times last year, poor soul.

Last edited:

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Brilliant Larivy. I'm sure it will make a big difference to know that people are lining up to cheer him on. :)

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Somewhere to stay, April 3rd

I've just noticed this request on Twitter and have 'retweeted', but I thought I'd post here as well.

'@PhilipCWilliams 29m

@alzheimerssoc @alzscot Can anyone suggest accommodation for me in #Nairn on Wednesday 3rd April?'

Hope Scotland lays on some sunshine for the start of Philip's walk next week. :)