CHC funding again!

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
You may remember on 19th December I was told the funding would be taken away:eek: Well finally had new MDT meeting yesterday and we won :)

Have been under horrendous stress but went in with good backup my daughter who knows the system, a good RMN from the home and the Alz advocate. Am a really happy bunny today.:)

jasmineflower

Aug 27, 2012
You may remember on 19th December I was told the funding would be taken away:eek: Well finally had new MDT meeting yesterday and we won :)

Have been under horrendous stress but went in with good backup my daughter who knows the system, a good RMN from the home and the Alz advocate. Am a really happy bunny today.:)

That's fantastic news. So pleased for you and well done the RMN & Alz Adv. Do you think you would still have won without them, or did they have more "clout"?

Jenny

patilo33

Oct 12, 2011
Scunthorpe
Oh Linda what a relief. All the time, efforts and sleepless nights are now over.
Breathe easy and try to get your life on track and back to normal. As normal as poss..

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Actually Jenny my daughter and RMN covered it all what a team! Advocate said she had learnt a lot and was pleased as she has many more of these reviews to attend. It was good to have her there as backup though.

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Good news Linda, and a weight off your mind for sure. It sounds like your daughter had done her homework and I'm glad it paid off.

jasmineflower

Aug 27, 2012
Actually Jenny my daughter and RMN covered it all what a team! Advocate said she had learnt a lot and was pleased as she has many more of these reviews to attend. It was good to have her there as backup though.

Good result all round then :)

jan1962

May 19, 2012
bedlington northumberland

well done you and your team. it is good news that we can all share. you have a good right to be a happy bunny. why not crack a bottle of wine and toast yours self and your team.

jan1962:D:D:D