Two Years Today

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Rural North Northumberland
I can't believe that it's two years since my Dad died! I miss him so much and I'm feeling so sad. I was making chutney yesterday and that really upset me as Dad always did it years ago and I'm sure he didn't make as much mess as me!!

I try to think of the positives and I've got loads of lovely memories of Dad spending time with us. It's still going to be a very sad day though and somehow it doesn't get any easier!

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I will be thinking of you today, I am pleased you have happy memories of your dad and can understand your sadness, I don't think it does get any easier,

Jeany xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Flowerpot,

I will be thinking of you as you travel through today. Two years is such a short time compared to how long you have been connected in this life. I suppose anniversaries like this make one even more aware of the connectedness but can't experience the physical person anymore. Of course you miss him and it will no doubt be heightened around this time.

Sending love and a gentle (HUG) and hope that today holds something just a little special for you to help you on your journey through the day.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Much Love

Hello Flower Pot , Just sending much Love , Support & Comfort for today & will be thinking of you today & its good you have happy memories of your Dad but can also understand your sadness as well ( What type of Chutney did you make ? & enjoy ! when you use it ! )

Take Care & Love & Hugs Love Grove x x

together

May 25, 2010
Derbyshire
Hi Flowerpot - not been on TP for a while I'm afraid but seeingy our post really struck a chord. It's 2 yrs in Feb for me and suddenly feel vulnerable and a bit at sea again with emotions. I suppose it's this time of year naturally that hits us with Christmas time too. Just sending a special hug Katherine xx